CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day




Has it really been almost a month since my last post? My apologies to all four of my readers! I guess having a busy family with commitments to our church, kids involved in spring sports, remodeling three bathrooms (four if you count the one we just dismantled at the lake), gardening (I can't give that up!) and running more than 25 miles a week...blogging tends to take a back seat.

Still, busy or not, my biggest passion in life is my family. I just feel incredibly blessed by all of my children and the honor it is to teach them, encourage them and see them grow.

So thank you, Christian, Zac, Kayla and Maisie for making my Mother's Day so special. I loved everything you did for me. I felt spoiled by all of you, and love you all with all of my heart!

1 comments:

Kayla Jode said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mama!! I love you with all of my heart!!!