CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Maisie's Preschool Graduation




This post is about Maisie and her preschool graduation...and about her mother needing to get her act together. We almost missed this. I've been suffering from a severe case of lake-brain. Last week I told one of the other preschool moms that we would be skipping school on Friday to spend some extra time at the lake, and might not come back in time for school on Monday. Well, long story short we did come back in time but you can imagine my surprise to learn it was both the last day of school...AND it was the preschool graduation ceremony! NOW I remember having a question about when the last day was for preschool...and remember having made the assumption that it was the same as public school. It really never is good to assume things...

I'm so glad we didn't miss it. The years fly by so fast. Soon Zac will be graduating from middle school and Kayla will have her 6th grade graduation. Sweet milestones.
I LOVE these programs... All those wide-eyed kids are so cute, and I'm so proud of mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody,
LOL. I have been there...missed Mackenzie's pre-K Christmas program (just completely forgot). I guess that happens once you have multiple children. I'm sure you'd agree that it NEVER happened with the firstborn. :) At least you made it and with camera in tow!!! Congrats on your 1/2 Marathon!!! You are amazing!!!!
Love,
Erika

Laura and company said...

Teehee! I loved the hands over the hearts---right? left? What are we doing, anyway?

Fun to see you yesterday! Miss you!
XO