CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Kayla's braces


Kayla got her braces on this morning! She's waited patiently while we saved enough for the precious metal, her only request being that she could have them put on during summer so she can get used to them before school starts.
Oh, how I wanted to take pictures of the process, her mouth stretched open for all of Washington state to see, as the saliva-sucking tubes slurped about. But, I love my daughter, so I will respect her wishes to leave those details out.

She opted for blue and black decorations in honor of her soccer team colors. I love it and think she looks beautiful as always! We'll be celebrating in about 18 months with an oo-ey-gooey party full of all the treats on the "do not eat" list.

1 comments:

Kayla Jode said...

Thanks for not taking pictures when I was stretched out! Also, thank you for coming and supporting me!! Love you tons!!