CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Ski Weekend


We finally made it up to Schweitzer for some skiing! Zac was well prepared and dressed for the c-c-c-c-cold weather. I told him if he really loved me he would let me wear his face mask... I think he thought I was kidding. ;)

Kayla and Maisie getting ready for the slopes


And here she goes!!!!! Maisie is a little irritated that she has to start on the bunny hill. She really wants to go up the big hill with Zac and Kayla. She's making progress...a few more trips and I think she'll be ready for "Kathy's Yard Sale"

Daddy and Maisie, her first trip up the chair lift.

We walked up the hill for some after-skiing sledding

The girls loved it...if they could only have kept the sled from veering into snow banks!






























































2 comments:

Kayla Jode said...

That was soooo much fun!! I hope we'll be able to do that again! Oh yeah and the thing about Maisie getting ready for Kathy's Yardsale...I'm hardly even ready!! Hehe love you!!!

Danna and Kevin said...

That looked like a great ski day. Maisie is awesome. I need to try and get my kids up for some ski lessons. I need to borrow Zack & Kayla to be Caden & Kali's ski instructors! That would work :)