CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here's Yer Sign


A couple of months ago we started a reward chart for Maisie. It's pretty basic, she earns stickers at the end of the day for good behavior or avoiding the naughty step for the whole day. Lately we've had some stickerless days...maybe that's what prompted Maisie to come up with her big idea....
She walked up to me with something behind her back and said "Mama, I have a surprise for you! I made YOU a reward chart...If you're a good girl then you can get a sticker at the end of the day!" More lecture followed as she encouraged me to be good.
Just in case you're wondering, I haven't earned a sticker yet. Maybe tomorrow!


2 comments:

Kayla Jode said...

Good 'ol Maisie! Hehe love ya!

colleen said...

this is so funny Jody! I love it! So....have you gotten any stickers on your chart yet?